Regulatory Advice in the Health Arena
We are experts in professional practice frameworks.
The health care environment is rapidly evolving as a result of many interrelated and complex factors. This increasingly complex environment is not only reshaping the way we view health care, but also the way we regulate health professionals and health services.
For many involved the delivery of health care, assistance is required to understand the complex maze of regulations that govern Australia’s health care system.
We have expert knowledge of:
- General and policy advice on health practitioner practice standards, codes and guidelines
- General and policy advice on the regulation of hospitals and other healthcare institutions, and public health
- Advising and drafting workplace/employer policies and guidelines to meet professional practice requirements and service delivery needs
- Conducting professional practice reviews
- Conducting professional development education programs for health practitioners and health care workers
- Advising on the management of underperforming health practitioners
- Conducting investigations into concerns about the practice of health practitioners and adverse events
We are experts in professional practice frameworks and regulatory advice. For further details about the consulting services Carramar can offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"Carramar Consulting was an extremely efficient company to deal with – all aspects of the contracted work were dealt with professionally"